Seal Skin Sporran Thistle
Subcribe to back in stock notification
- 100% Leather
- Leather Strap Button closure
- Dry Cloth Clean
- Original: Scottish Sporrans are made with genuine leather and rust free hardware with leather belt to make your accessories unique and long-lasting.
- Genuine Leather Sporrans: This Semi-formal dress sporran incorporates one of our most popular tops. This Sporran is hand crafted in Highland Redstone by dedicated and experienced craftsmen specializing in Sporran making. This Sporran is also available in an Antique finish and can be cross chained if desired. The price includes a matching chain strap or sporran suspender.
- Formal or Semi-Formal Sporrans: Wearing a belt with your Sporran is usually a perfectly acceptable practice. It is generally seen as a matter of personal preference. Some people choose to wear belts while others would rather not. It is only unacceptable to wear a belt with a sporran when you are wearing a dress sporran.
- Versatile Sporrans: No law says a woman cannot wear a sporran. There are various Highland dresses for women, including kilted skirts, parasails, sashes, and more. However, women typically do not wear kilts. Women can carry purses or handbags with their clothes, so a woman doesn't necessarily need to wear a sporran. A woman can wear a sporran if she wants to, though she might get odd looks.
- Sporrans with Pocket: Like a wallet or purse, it's a personal choice, like a phone, keys, credit cards, etc. However, there is an old legend that claims there are certain things one must always have in their Sporran